Residential Electrician in Escondido
As a homeowner, you want to ensure that every aspect of your home is safe and comfortable for your loved ones. Keeping your home in optimal condition involves many factors, but your electrical system is always at the top of the list. Our certified technicians at Electrical Insight can assist you in safety inspections, electrical panel updates, and numerous other upgrades to improve the safety and efficiency of your home’s electrical system.
We Conduct Electrical Safety Inspections
The smartest thing you can do for your home is to schedule regular electrical safety inspections to ensure everything in your electrical system is operating properly and up to code. A qualified residential electrician can conduct a comprehensive inspection that will examine your home’s electrical components for safe operation. This includes:
- Inspecting the electrical panel
- Identifying outdated or degraded wiring and components
- Verifying operation and condition of switches and wall outlets
- Testing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Recognizing and correcting fire and safety hazards
- Ensuring your home is meeting your energy needs
- Providing solutions for saving energy and reducing utility costs
We Update Electrical Panels
The electrical panel is responsible for controlling all of the electricity carried to different parts of your home, so keeping it properly maintained is essential for your home’s safety and efficiency. Circuit breakers within the electrical panel can become outdated or faulty, especially considering many homeowners have higher energy needs than their home was designed to accommodate. Overloading your system is not only inconvenient; it’s a serious safety hazard.
The following signs indicate that it may be time to have your electrical panel updated.
- Your appliances are not operating at full power
- You find yourself using several extension cords
- You notice the electrical panel feels warm or makes crackling noises or the circuits show corrosion or rust signs.
We Offer Many Electrical System Upgrades
In addition to the services listed above, we offer a variety of other electrical system upgrades.
- Lighting controls for the whole home, including kitchen, bathroom, backyard, landscape, holiday, recessed, track and accent, retrofitting, motion sensors, dimmers, and timers
- Installation and repair of ceiling fans and exhaust fans in the kitchen, bathroom, garage, and attic
- Childproof outlets, spring-loaded plates covering and protecting your electrical contacts and blocking the insertion of objects, prevent electrical shocks, burns, and serious or fatal injuries.
- Configuration of smart home products, including speakers, displays, window blinds, security cameras, thermostats, and outdoor gadgets, to name a few.
- Dedicated circuits for your home computer, ensuring you receive the energy you need without power fluctuations, tripping a breaker, or overloading your system.
- Whole house surge protectors keep expensive appliances and electronics safe from power surges.
- Installation and testing of smoke and carbon monoxide detectors – smoke detectors are legally mandated for every home, and carbon monoxide is the country’s number one cause of death by poisoning.
- Standby electrical generators to provide back-up power to your home in the event of a weather-related power outage.
Call Electrical Insight Today to Improve Your Home
The residential electricians at Electrical Insight in Escondido, CA, are trained, knowledgeable professionals with years of experience helping customers just like you. Electrical Insight is a locally owned and operated business, as well as fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Our technicians offer free estimates, as well as 24-hour emergency service, even on holidays. Call us today at 760-304-9070 to discuss how we can improve your home’s electrical system.